I CAPTURE LIFE AND ART
I am a photographer, I capture art in still form, from weddings to creative portraiture...I enjoy it all and love meeting all of the new people that come with this industry.
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY
- "Jeff is the best in this business. Extremely easy to work with, has an incredible eye and really captures exactly what you’re looking for"
- "Jeff is amazing!!! My son is autistic and Jeff was extremely patient and went with the flow. Jeff was able to capture the most amazing, wonderful photos. We will definitely be using Jeff for all our family photos!!"
- "Jeff is an amazing photographer! He captures every detail and brings out the best qualities in every photo he takes. I’ve had the privilege to shoot with him twice now and both times have turned out perfect! Thank you so much!"
- "Not sure where to start really. I have yet to meet another photographer that I love this much. That's Jeff though. The best at his craft. So easy to work with. He knows exactly what you want, even when you dont know what you want. His shots are so clean the moment he takes them. He amazes me every time we shoot. Highly recommended. Incredible photographer and even better person. Thanks Jeff!"
- "Jeff is so professional and kind! His work speaks for itself because all of his photos are phenomenal!"
- "Jeff is so professional as a photographer. Ive come back to him countless times because shoots with him are always so fun and great. He takes the time to tell me how to reposition myself to get a better photo or asks if he can adjust my wig or something. Hes so respectful during and after the shoot and gets photos back with a very quick turn around. 10/10 recommend Jeff."
- "Jeff is outstanding! Every shoot with him has been very professional. He’s very good with angles and lighting. The edited photos I receive are always better than I could’ve imagined them to be. And he’s very quick at getting the photos out to you, as well as making them easily accessible for download. By far the best photographer I’ve worked with!"